WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARDHEAD ENSEMBLE WEBSITE
Good bye Old Man Winter, Good bye stupid time change, the Ensemble has a plan. Aside from cranking out wicked tunes for all to enjoy, like our new song Welcome to the Ride, we're getting our hunting gear in order. No, not to slay deer or bears or whatever other animals people might unnecessarily kill with their god given rights as the top of the food chain (or so we claim, tell that to the next polar bear or killer whale you meet). Nope, we're hunting Leprechauns. That's right, Leprechauns. Why might you ask? How? Here is all you need to know.
1. Leprechauns are small, probably don't put up much of a fight, or at least we hope not.
2. They are rich, and we want their sweet rainbow gold.
3. With that sweet rainbow gold, we can pay off Old Man Winter to stay in the Mid-West where he belongs so we can have Summer (and the associated bikinis) all year round.
4. We can pay off congress to stop this stupid time change thing for good, they love a good bribe.
5. If nothing else, I'm sure we can pitch a reality show about catching Leprechauns (Leprechaun Hunters), and even if we don't catch, or even see one for that matter, we'll still be rich and accomplish #3 and #4.
Good question. If nothing else, I know Leprechauns like beer (they are Irish). So the Ensemble will be at the bar, with a beer figuring it out. Come join us, check out some of our hot new tunes and help us welcome in Spring (Summer's doormat).
Until next time...